Key points for this month:
· Net APP purchases in November were stable at €15.3bn compared with October.
- The average maturity of bonds redeemed under the PSPP has more than doubled in France, Spain and Germany.
- Monthly purchases: €10.12bn (€9.9bn in October)
- PSPP monthly share of QE remained stable at 66% compared with October.
- As of 5 December 2018, the Eurosystem had bought €2,158bn of bonds under the PSPP.
- Monthly purchase: €2.9bn (€3.5bn in October)
- CSPP monthly share of QE decreases at 19% in November. The share of CSPP has increased in 2018.
- As of 5 December 2018, the Eurosystem had bought €179bn of Corporate bonds under the CSPP.
Capital key deviation: The trend was completely opposite for Spain by going back up. On the contrary, France and Italy increased this month. On the contrary, France and Italy increased this month.
- PSPP Redemption in September €4.758bn (after €21.12bn in October).
- €171bn of PSPP redemptions until November 2019 (€14.2bn per month).
- Limited reinvestment on the CSPP: €6.1bn of CSPP redemptions until November 2019 (€0.5bn per month).
December 05, 2018