- Basis points: One basis point is a unit of measure equal to one one-hundredth of one percentage point (0.01%).
- Office vacancy rate: Share of unoccupied office space immediately available relative to all existing office space.
- Option-adjusted spread (OAS): It is the measurement of the spread of a fixed-income security rate and the risk-free rate of return, which is adjusted to take into account an embedded option.
- REIT: A real estate investment trust is a company owning and operating real estate which generates income. Most REITs specialise in a specific real estate sector, focusing their time, energy, and funding on that particular segment of the entire real estate horizon.
- Spread: The difference between two prices or interest rates.
- U-shaped recovery: A U-shaped recovery is a type of economic recession and recovery that resembles a U shape when charted