· APP monthly net purchases by country: massive deviation from capital keys in favour of Italy, France and Spain against Germany and the Netherlands.
- APP breakdown by country: Italy (€10.9bn), France (€8.3bn), Spain (€4.3bn) and Germany (€3.0bn).
- Theoretical net purchases with capital key by country: Italy (€5bn), France (€6bn), Spain (€3.6bn) and Germany (€7.8bn).
· APP monthly net purchases by program:
- PSPP (€29.6bn), CSPP (€5.6bn), CBPP3 (€3.6bn) and ABSPP (€-0.3bn).
- Since restart of QE in November 2019, the proportion by programme is: PSPP (68%), CSPP (19%), CBPP3 (11%) and ABSPP (3%). Note that the PSPP proportion is significantly lower than the proportion of 80% that the ECB bought until December 2018.
· APP reinvestment :
- PSPP Redemption in April 2020 increased to €30.3bn (after €13.2bn in March 2020).
- PSPP redemptions will reach €195bn until April 2021 (€16.2bn per month).
- CSPP redemptions will reach €16.8bn until April 2021 (€1.4bn per month).
· ECB will publish PEPP purchases by countries bi-monthly.