We marginally amend the narrative of our central and alternative scenario on the back of recent development. Recent data confirm a slower recovery path in line with our central scenario. We therefore increase the probability of our central scenario from 60% to 70% while reducing the likelihood of the upside alternative scenario from 20% to 10%.
- Central & Alternative Scenarios
- Top risks
- Global Research clips
- Amundi asset class views