Key points for this month:
· Net APP purchases in June amounted to €31.2bn up from 30.6 in May.
- Monthly purchases: €24.9bn (€24.2bn in May)
- PSPP monthly share of QE increase to 80% vs. 77% in May.
- As of 29 June 2018, the Eurosystem had bought €2,011bn of bonds under the PSPP.
- Monthly purchase: €5.5bn (€5bn in May)
- CSPP monthly share of QE was at 18% above April. The share of CSPP has increased in 2018.
- As of 29 June 2018, the Eurosystem had bought €162bn of Corporate bonds under the CSPP.
· Capital key deviation :
- Limited deviation from the capital Key for all countries of Eurozone
- The ECB is considering buying more longer-dated bonds
- PSPP Redemption in June €16.1bn (after €11.5bn in June and €6.1bn in April).
- €145bn of PSPP redemptions until June 2019 (€12bn per month). An estimation of €180bn for the next year 2019.
- Limited reinvestment on the CSPP: €5bn of CSPP redemptions until June 2019 (€0.4bn per month).
July 06, 2018