From left to right: Eric Mijot, Francine Lenoir, Philippe Ithurbide, Sylvie de Laguiche, Hien de Lestrange, Didier Borowski, Stéphane Taillepied
Not present on above photo: Richard Butler
Amundi’s independent research platform boasts 126 international experts who support both domestic and international investment teams. Covering the main aspects of investment research, our in-house experts seek to anticipate and innovate to the benefit of both investment teams and clients alike.
A clear philosophy, with 3 main strengths
- Conviction-based, relevant research that seeks to provide macroeconomic analysis, financial forecasts, cross asset investment strategies as well as country and sector allocation. Our aim: provide relevant insight on the new challenges faced by our clients.
- Complementary & multidisciplinary teams comprised of economists, strategists, credit, equity & ESG analysts. Such an array of experts enables us to provide quantitative & qualitative research covering a wide range of areas from real estate issues to socially responsible investing.
- A range of publications spanning weekly, monthly and event-driven macro-economic overviews to in-depth thematic research and academic publications.
The research team, at the heart of investment management
- Amundi’s research team works closely with in-house fund management teams & advisory services contributing to portfolio reviews, sector reviews, internal rating, target prices. As part of Amundi’s investment committees, the team plays a key role in portfolio construction & optimisation, asset allocation and relative value trades.
Proof in the numbers
- 4,500 company meetings per year
- 19 languages
- 15 nationalities
- 126 experts (including joint-ventures)
- 150 conferences per year