Amundi’s independent research platform boasts 126 international experts who support both domestic and international investment teams. Covering the main aspects of investment research, our in-house experts seek to anticipate and innovate to the benefit of both investment teams and clients alike.
A clear philosophy, with 5 main strengths
- Conviction-based, relevant research that seeks to provide macroeconomic analysis, financial forecasts, cross asset investment strategies as well as country and sector allocation. Our aim: provide relevant insight on the new challenges faced by our clients. To have views and convictions is our DNA: macroeconomic scenario, financial forecasts, strategies, long term returns, country and sector allocation, top picks, both top down and bottom up research are an integral part of our duties.
- Complementary & multidisciplinary teams comprised of economists, strategists, credit, equity, real estate & socially responsible investment analysts. Such an array of experts enables us to provide quantitative & qualitative research covering a wide range of areas. These teams contribute on advisory activities, partnerships with universities, training programmes...
- A complete integration of research (especially bottom-up research) into investment processes through systematic portfolio reviews with asset managers, and, in some segments, through the necessity of a recommendation from dedicated analysts.
- A wide range of publications spanning weekly, monthly and eventdriven macro-economic overviews to in-depth thematic research and academic publications.
- Bespoke research as part of our DNA: apart from regular publications, Amundi prepares numerous tailor-made and confidential pieces of research to answer specific requests from clients.
The research team, at the heart of investment management
- Amundi’s research team works closely with in-house fund management teams & advisory services contributing to portfolio reviews, sector reviews, internal rating, target prices. As part of Amundi’s investment committees, the team plays a key role in portfolio construction & optimisation, asset allocation and relative value trades.
Proof in the numbers
- 4,500 company meetings per year
- 20 languages
- 12 nationalities
- 130 experts (including joint-ventures)
- 150 conferences per year
- 45 countries visited for clients meetings
Download this article in PDF format